Aug 16, 2010

Learning from experience

All I ever wanted to do was ride around the local rolling hill trails without stopping. Thanks to a little fitness and some friendly guidance from my ridding buddy, I now manage to spin up most of the climbs (lot of granny gear) and even happy standing on the pedals to keep momentum. I may not know all about bikes (haven’t even fixed a flat) or boast that I mountain bike properly, but I have come to the thinking, it might be best to let the learning happen naturally. Rather than trying to process to much information. So I have decided from now on I'm just going to enjoy the bike & the buddy I ride with  and value learning from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bike adjustments since last ride

- lowered seat a little
- shoe cleats back a little